The Thirteen Biggest, Funnest, and Sleep-Losingest Things I Did in 2009
1) Started journalism school.
2) Left journalism school. (And held a poll on my blog to make the decision.)
3) Moved across country - and back. In two months.
4) Finally completed a young adult fantasy novel.
5) Became a dog foster. Which finally led to:
6) Got a dog!
7) Tried almost everything on the White Castle menu. I don't want to talk about it. You can just watch the video.
8) Started teaching. CHILDREN. ME. (Okay teens, but some of them act like babies.)
9) Discovered the Sookie Stackhouse series.
10) Met up with a childhood friend in Vegas.
11) Drove to Phoenix with Selena...just to get pizza. (Damn I still have to blog about our lady adventures.)
12) Started watching LOST again and am now throwing a LOST-themed New Year's party.
13) My Saturn began returning!