Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Here...The NEW Blog!

::wiping dirt and sweat out of her eyes::

Whew!
Creating a new web presence takes FOREVER. New Twitter, new blog, update the Goodreads and comment profiles.

For the last 48 hours I've been an excited maniac so I could bring you this:

DID YOU MISS THE LINK? COMMENT OR EMAIL 52FACES (A) GMAIL FOR IT!

I'm going to keep this link hot for about a week or two, then I have to take it down so I can close the loop forever between private and public. I am completely starting fresh as if I've never met this schizophrenic 52 Faces. (Who has that many faces geezus?)

I do hope you'll follow me over there and I'm so grateful to the support you've given me with my blogging!!!

5 comments:

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

CONGRATS on the new blog! I am now following it with my book blog avi (Noe and Suz), because I probably blog more now from that blog than I do from Trueblood Twilight.

Now I'm going to go and peruse your new home.

Suz

Jenny B said...

Congrats girl -- so exciting!! Hope all is well with you :D

Ramblin' Red said...

it's gorgeous, and so nice to be able to put YOUR face to '52 faces!'

Unlikely Oilfield Wife said...

I totally missed the link!! :( Lemme know what it is :)

thisitalianfamily said...

So I just now started reading your blog (found you via 20Something Bloggers) and I'm really enjoying it. I'd love to read your new one too if you want to share the link. :)