Colored ones are contest winners.
Read the full story and contest here.
- Sky diving
- Drinking champagne for breakfast
- Have kids
Make a 5-year-plan2010 Write down and share your intentions12/2010
- Stop caring what other people think about you. Do what you like.
- Lean to speak Spanish.
- Write a will.
- Spend Christmas by yourself anyway you want.
- Make thanksgiving dinner and become an expert in it.
- Consolidate your "stuff". Things that are important now (journals? scrapbooks?) will seem less so at 40. If you want to guarantee these things won't get tossed out in a moment of purging, it's best if they're tidy and organized.
- Wear your hair in braids. Srsly--ya just can't pull that off after 40...
- Kayak on a pond or lake
- Run a road race
Forgive your parents.(didn't think this one would happen so fast!) 2/2011
- Get rid of the negative people. life is too short to hear people complain all the time. no one can be positive all the time, but no one should be negative always either.
- Learn a new craft. crocheting, knitting, embroidery, jewelry making.
- HULA HOOP
Learn something out of your comfort zone.5/2011 Learn to play the tenor saxophone or how to manipulate images in photoshop.2010 but still a work in progress
- Go to a foreign country where you can't understand the language.
- Keep learning! You know the old saying , "Use it our lose it!" You know "Idle hands are the Devils workshop" And the Devils name is Alzheimer's!
- ALWAYS enjoy the simple things in life
- Surround yourself with what you love!
- Tell the people that you love that you love them at every opportunity! Lost time can NEVER be returned!
Plan a really good road trip, such as take route 66 all the way to Chicago. Stopping at all the great American landmarks!(flew to save money, but did stop by American landmarks!) spring 2011
- Learn how to cook a new cuisine, such as Mexican, or German.
- Make a commitment to talk to 1 new person a day for a year and see what you learn.
Stop taking jobs that make me lose sleep at night!1/2011